Woodbridge Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is the branch of dentistry that aims to improve the aesthetics of your smile. By correcting discolorations, alignment, spacing, and the shape and size of your teeth, cosmetic dental treatments can give you a beautiful, engaging smile. At Lifetime Dental Care, our experienced in-house cosmetic dentist, Dr. Leonard, will be overseeing and performing your cosmetic procedures. Lifetime Dental Care offers the following cosmetic dental treatments:
- Composite Bonding: restores broken, chipped, and discolored teeth with composite resin
- Dental Implants: artificial tooth roots that replace missing teeth
- Dental Veneers: adhesive shells that correct gaps, cracks, chips, and discoloration, and are bonded to the front surface of your teeth
- Inlays or Onlays: specialized fillings that restore decayed tooth structure
- Teeth Whitening: specialized procedure that removes stains and brightens your smile
Did You Know?
Although cosmetic dentistry is primarily valued for its aesthetic benefits, correcting certain issues, such as alignment and the removal of stains, can actually increase your overall dental health. It can also help to keep your teeth cleaner in the future, which decreases your chances of developing tooth decay.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Am I a candidate for cosmetic dentistry?
You may be a candidate for cosmetic dentistry if you want to improve your smile through changing the appearance of your teeth and mouth. Cosmetic dentistry can correct missing or damaged teeth, gaps between your teeth, or teeth that have become discolored. To find out if you are a candidate for cosmetic dental services, schedule a consultationwith Dr. Leonard of Lifetime Dental Care today!
Which cosmetic dental treatment is right for me?
To figure out which cosmetic dental treatment is right for you, consider asking yourself the following questions:
- What do I want to change about my smile(color, alignment, spacing, shape & size of teeth)?
- If I could only change one thing, what would it be?
- Do I have damaged or missing teeth?
- What is my budget?
- How long am I willing to commit to treatment?
These questions can get you started on thinking about your treatment goals, which is an important part to deciding which treatment will work best for you. Dr. Leonard will also help you select an ideal cosmetic dental procedure for your treatment goals and individual dental needs.
What can I expect when undergoing cosmetic dental treatment at Lifetime Dental Care?
At Lifetime Dental Care, we offer in-house cosmetic dental treatments with our cosmetic dentist, Dr. Leonard. This means all your treatments will be performed in the comfort of your usual dental office and there is no need to be referred elsewhere. Lifetime Dental Care also utilizes state-of-the-art cosmetic dental procedures and equipment, so Dr. Leonard will be able to preserve more of your natural tooth structure.
Your specific expectations for your dental procedure will depend upon which procedure you and Dr. Leonard agree to move forward with. Prior to any treatment, Dr. Leonard will explain the various expectations of your treatment and answer any questions you may have. At your consultation, Dr. Leonard will also make recommendations for ideal cosmetic dental treatments to help you find the perfect treatment for your goals and dental needs.