Due to the widespread outbreak of COVID-19, Lifetime Dental Care has updated some of our daily procedures for the safety and well being of our patients and staff. Please fill out Patient Information & Update Forms prior to your appointment to support social distancing. You will still receive the same exemplary service from our dedicated team, however to ensure the safety of all our patients here are some changes we have implemented:
Social Distancing Changes:
- Appointment check-in will now be available from the patient’s vehicle. Please call us at 703-499-9779 and we will alert you when your operatory is ready.
- All patients will fill out Patient Information & Update Forms online which includes a COVID-19 screening prior to their arrival.
- All patients will be questioned about potential symptoms of COVID-19 when scheduling and confirming their appointments.
- Patients with a current or recent history of a fever, cough, or shortness of breath within the past 14 days will kindly be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients with a history of exposure to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days will be rescheduled.
- Patients with a temperature higher than 100.4 F (38C) taken at the appointment will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Patients over the age of 18 will be asked not to bring any companions to their appointment. Minor children may bring one parent/guardian.
- Medically compromised patients and those over the age of 65 may be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All toys, magazines and coffee station have been removed from the office.
- Team members must adhere to strict health guidelines regarding their health when they are permitted to return to work.
- Additional Air scrubbers with UV lights have been installed on our HVAC system.
- A HEPA filter air purification system as well as a Venta Airwasher 2-in-1 Humidifier/Purifier have been placed in our waiting room and operatories.
- Hand sanitizer is available at our front desk and all treatment rooms, and multiple sinks are available in bathrooms and operatories to enable proper hand hygiene.
- Disinfection of all treatment rooms with hospital grade disinfectant.
- State of the art automated Hydrim instrument washing followed by autoclave steam sterilization.
- Each staff member maintains personal hygiene standards, as well as using gloves and face masks for every patient interaction.
- Door knobs, sink handles, bathrooms, and waiting room furniture are frequently disinfected throughout the day.
- Disposable nitrous oxide breathing circuits will be used for each patient.
To help keep yourself and those around you healthy:
- To help keep yourself and those around you healthy: Wash your hands frequently for 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% ethyl alcohol.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face, eyes or nose.
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick or who have had exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
We look forward to serving you!
Your Dental Family at Lifetime Dental Care